Fountaine Pajot Catamaran
Our first Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 joined our fleet towards the end of 2014. Comfortable and spacious, it's the perfect catamaran for a luxurious experience in the Caribbean.
The Helia 44 is a very comfortable catamaran offering large spaces while remaining very efficient under sail. In 2019 we installed three-bladed folding propellers on all 44' to help you gain a little speed and comfort during your cruise in the Caribbean.
The saloon offers many storage compartments and a large table that will comfortably accommodate all passengers. A large bay window connects the cockpit and the saloon... It is the ideal boat if you are travelling in groups of 8 or 10 passengers.
The single berths in the forepeaks are wide and accessible from the deck and the forward cabin.
Like the rest of the fleet, our Helia 44s are all energy self-sufficient and have an independent freezer. They are all equipped with watermaker units with a production capacity of 120 to 180 litres/hour. You can have a 9.8 HP HB engine for free on request.
Since 2019 we also have a brand new Hélia 44 with A/C. Ask for a quote for your next charter in the Grenadine with or without crew.
About this catamaran...
We have 3 recent Helia 44:
- 1 Helia 44 "Antares". I wanted to call it that in relation to Antares: the brightest star in the scorpion constellation.
- The second Helia 44 is called "Karma"
- and the 3rd "Sutra";)
To know his availability
- 1 double berth in the square
- 2 single berths in the front ends (access by the deck or front cabins)
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 double cabins
The catamaran rental includes the following equipment:
- Converter 12 / 220V 350 watts
- Desalinizer of 120L / hour minimum
- Freezer (90L)
- Freshwater and seawater under pressure at the sink
- Garmin equipment with chartplotter at map table (visible from helm station)
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- Raymarine equipment with chartplotter at map table
- Refrigerator (110L)
- Side protections of cockpit
- Sound system with fusion station (usb bluetooth)
- Length : 13.3m
- Wide : 7.4m
- Draught/Draft : 1.15m
- Light displacement : 10.8T
- Mainsail surface area : 70m2
- Surface genoa : 45m2
- Fuel capacity : 470L
- Water : -
- Water capacity : 2 x 375L
- Reinforced refrigeration : 90L
- Motors : Volvo Diesel 2 x 40 CV
- Architects : Berret Racoupeau