Catamaran Fountaine Pajot
Our first Helia 44 joined our fleet towards the end of 2014. Comfortable and spacious, it's the perfect catamaran for a luxurious experience in the Caribbean.
The Helia 44 is a very comfortable catamaran offering large spaces while remaining very efficient under sail. In 2019 we installed three-bladed folding propellers on all 44' to help you gain a little speed and comfort during your cruise in the Caribbean.
The saloon offers many storage compartments and a large table that will comfortably accommodate all passengers. A large bay window connects the cockpit and the saloon... It is the ideal boat if you are travelling in groups of 8 or 10 passengers
The single berths in the forepeaks are wide and accessible from the deck and the forward cabin.
Like the rest of the fleet, our Helia 44s are all energy self-sufficient and have an independent freezer. They are all equipped with watermaker units with a production capacity of 120 to 180 litres/hour. You can have a 9.8 HP HB engine for free on request.
Since 2019 we also have a brand new Hélia 44 with A/C. Ask for a quote for your next charter in the Grenadine with or without crew.
About this catamaran...
We have 3 recent Helia 44:
- 1 Helia 44 "Antares". I wanted to call it that in relation to Antares: the brightest star in the scorpion constellation.
- The second Helia 44 is called "Karma"
- and the 3rd "Sutra";)
To know his availability
- 1 double berth in the square
- 2 single berths in the front ends (access by the deck or front cabins)
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 double cabins
The catamaran rental includes the following equipment:
- Converter 12 / 220V 350 watts
- Desalinizer of 120L / hour minimum
- Freezer (90L)
- Freshwater and seawater under pressure at the sink
- Garmin equipment with chartplotter at map table (visible from helm station)
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- Raymarine equipment with chartplotter at map table
- Refrigerator (110L)
- Side protections of cockpit
- Sound system with fusion station (usb bluetooth)
- Length : 13.3m
- Wide : 7.4m
- Draught/Draft : 1.15m
- Light displacement : 10.8T
- Mainsail surface area : 70m2
- Surface genoa : 45m2
- Fuel capacity : 470L
- Water : -
- Water capacity : 2 x 375L
- Reinforced refrigeration : 90L
- Motors : Volvo Diesel 2 x 40 CV
- Architects : Berret Racoupeau