Catamaran Fountaine Pajot
The Lipari 41 is our smallest unit and can accommodate up to 10 passengers, thanks in particular to its front spikes arranged as a single bed (access from the deck and the forward cabin).
The Lipari 41 is a high-performance sailing boat, offering beautiful volumes.
It is equipped with two large bathrooms (one in each hull), accessible by the passageway.
Like the rest of the fleet, the boat is equipped with powerful solar panels and an independent freezer (in addition to the 110L refrigerator).
About this catamaran...
We have called it « Molène »: It is a Breton island located about 12KM from the Finistère coast. A small Breton island in a wink to my origin;)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
To know his availability
- 2 large bathrooms
- 2 single berths in the front ends (access by the deck or front cabins)
- 4 double cabins
The catamaran rental includes the following equipment:
- 2 * 200 watts of solar panels
- 550amp battery park
- Converter 12 / 220V 350 watts
- Freezer (90L)
- Freshwater and seawater under pressure at the sink
- Furuno equipment with Garmin chartplotter at map table
- Outdoor shower
- Refrigerator (110L)
- Semi-rigid dinghy 9.5 feet with outboard 9.8hp engine
- Side protections of cockpit
- Length : 11.90m
- Wide : 6.50m
- Draught/Draft : 1.10m
- Light displacement : 6T
- Mainsail surface area : 55m2
- Surface genoa : 35m2
- Fuel capacity : Diesel 2 x 30L
- Water : 350 litres
- Water capacity : 560L
- Reinforced refrigeration : -
- Motors : -
- Architects : JOUBERT - NIVELT