Fountaine Pajot Catamaran
Our Lucia 40 "Camamu" joined the fleet in 2017. Each room have its own bathroom for more confort during your charter in the Grenadines
She offers an incomparable volume for a 40 feet, while remaining efficient under sail.
She offers many storage in the front stem, perfect for a Kit trip in the Grenadines or elsewhere in the Caribbean.
As all our fleet of catamaran, she has a 9.8HP outboard engine for more confort (instead of the 5HP;).
Finally, the boat is equipped with Raymarine navigation instruments and has a chart plotter at the chart table.
About this catamaran...
I chose the name "Camamu" because I wanted to make a nod to Brazil with a place i sailed to on a catamaran: Barra Grande de Camamù. A large coral reef that, during low tide, creates gigantic pools, a veritable ephemeral aquarium (during a tide).
To know his availability
- 2 large chests in the front spikes
- 4 bathrooms with toilets
- 4 double cabins
The catamaran rental includes the following equipment:
- 3 * 180 watts of solar panels
- 550amp battery park
- BOSE indoor sound system with subwoofer
- Converter 12 / 220V 350 watts
- Courtesy lighting
- Freezer (90L)
- Freshwater and seawater under pressure at the sink
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- Raymarine equipment with chartplotter at map table
- Refrigerator (110L)
- Semi-rigid dinghy 9.5 feet with outboard 9.8hp engine
- Side protections of cockpit
- Length : 11.76m
- Wide : 6.63m
- Draught/Draft : 1.20m
- Light displacement : 6T
- Mainsail surface area : 58m2
- Surface genoa : 37m2
- Fuel capacity : 300L
- Water : 2 x 265 litres
- Water capacity : -
- Reinforced refrigeration : 110L
- Motors : Diesel 2 x 30CV
- Architects : Berret-Raccoupeau Yacht Design