Mahé 36 « Evolution »
Fountaine Pajot Catamaran
Received in 2015, it is the "Evolution" version with a "Hard top" instead of the Canvas Bimini of the previous versions. Perfect for a family cruise in the Caribbean.
It is the perfect catamaran for a small crew or family Charter in the Caribbean. They have three double cabins and a large bathroom forward of the starboard hull.
We have equipped it with two 30HP motors for more comfort (normally sold with 20HP).
Like the other catamarans of the fleet, it is equipped with an independent freezer in addition to the refrigerator, and has a solar panel park for greater energy independence.
A map plotter at the chart table is visible from the steering station (Garmin equipment).
This boat offers very good performance under sail and is also the boat with the lowest number of engine hours per charter.
About this catamaran...
It's called "Paraty": it's a reference to my country of birth, Brazil. Paraty is a small fishing village in the south of the state of Rio de Janeiro. At high tide, the village streets are under water, a beautiful little Brazilian Venice.
To know his availability
- 1 double cabin aft starboard (12V fan)
- 1 large bathroom with WC in the starboard bow.
- 2 double cabins to port (12V fan)
- 2 large chests in the front spikes
- Many storage spaces in the corridors
The catamaran rental includes the following equipment:
- 2 * 180 watts of solar panels
- 450amp battery park
- Converter 12 / 220V 350 watts
- Freezer (90L)
- Freshwater and seawater under pressure at the sink
- Garmin equipment with chartplotter at map table (visible from helm station)
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- Refrigerator (90L)
- Semi-rigid dinghy 8.5 feet with outboard 6hp engine
- Side protections of cockpit
- Sound system with fusion station (usb bluetooth)
- Length : 11m
- Wide : 5,90m
- Draught/Draft : 1,10m
- Light displacement : 5T
- Mainsail surface area : 47m2
- Surface genoa : 26m2
- Fuel capacity : 210L
- Water : 2 x 265 litres
- Water capacity : 580L
- Reinforced refrigeration : 90L
- Motors : 2 x 30CV
- Architects : O. Flahault /Joubert - Nivelt