Lorientais Marsaudon Composites Catamaran
Our fleet of catamaran is now expanding with a fast cruising catamaran. The TS42, for the sailing aficionados looking for hight performance, speed without cut back on confort. It is the perfect boat for your next charter trip to the Grenadines.
This catamaran stays easy to handle with its auto-tacking genoa and a remote control for the auto pilot.
Built by the Lorientais Marsaudon Composites shipyard, which built Francis Joyon's Ultimate Idec 2, the TS 42 is entirely designed to combine performance with comfort.
Its light weight,
his inverted thin bows,
its carbon structures,
its remote tiller stations
will bring you unparalleled sensations at the helm. Sailors will be served!
And for the comfort of the crew, the equipment has not been neglected with watermaker, large saloon;)
There are many storage, perfect for a Kite trip to the Grenadines.
About this catamaran...
« Coq en Pâte » : This is a french expression that mean to be very happy, confortable, To be as snug as a bug in a rug ;) Find Ts 42 catamaran review on Google.
To know his availability
- 1 double cabin in the saloon (isolated by curtains)
- 2 double cabins at the rear
- 2 large bathrooms
- 2 simple cabins at the front
The catamaran rental includes the following equipment:
- 12-220V converter
- 2 refrigerators
- Autopilot and NKE displays, Raymarine touchscreen, VHF, AIS, NKE wifi bus to pair your tablets, smartphones with instruments
- Bedding and linen on board (excluding towels)
- Complete kitchen equipment
- Flippers, masks and snorkel
- Gas stove, Oven
- Gennaker on furler and staysail on optional furler
- GV + solent self-tacking roller
- HiFi with indoor and outdoor speakers
- Inner USB ports (cockpit + cabins) and outside (watertight at helm stations)
- Solar panels 600W
- Water heater
- Watermaker 60L / H
- Length : 13,86m
- Wide : 7,42m
- Draught/Draft : 1,5m
- Light displacement : 6T
- Mainsail surface area : 65m2
- Surface genoa : 35m2
- Fuel capacity : 2*90L
- Water : 2*150L litres
- Water capacity : WatermakerL
- Reinforced refrigeration : 90LL
- Motors : 2*29CV
- Architects : Christophe Barreau